picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

skinbysodhi user profile picture

skinbysodhi

Oily/Resilient

dot267 Views

side forehead spots

My skin was going SO well until the humid heat hit the UK and now it’s done a 360 :( I’ve stripped back my routine and the closed comedones and whiteheads have gone down but now I’m getting texture and blemishes (but not really blemishes if that makes sense) around the side of head Any reccs?? I’ve recently been gifted the mugwort mask from isntree and the gel mask and mugwort from AXIS-Y —— would they soothe - diminish this texture ? - 😵‍💫🥴
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

please help!!! I am experiencing this too😭😭😭😣
upvote

comment

skinbysodhi

Oily/Resilient

it’s the worst right :(( the only thing I can think of is the weather rn but I did try the mugwort mask from isntree and that helped!! also plain yogurt on the face (shoutout Indian remedies lol) 💜
upvote

comment

lovebloomieskin user profile picture

lovebloomieskin

Oily/Resilient

omg!! I experienced this too but I don't know what it is🤔i only put spot treat on it since I don't know what is the cause I just treat it like a pimple😅
Benzac AC 5

Galderma
Benzac AC 5

star rating

(20)

favorite

upvote

comment

skinbysodhi

Oily/Resilient

right! I noticed when it got humid here they just sprung up. how did you remedy it? 💜
upvote

comment

kaweeel user profile picture

kaweeel

Oily/Sensitive

Products you mentioned will soothe most definitely but I'm not sure if the textures will be gone
upvote

comment

skinbysodhi

Oily/Resilient

true! hopefully they will soothe it - texture wise it’ll have to be my BHA/PHA products
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!