picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Deals & News

SydneyWilde user profile picture

SydneyWilde

Dry/Sensitive

dot675 Views

how i get free skincare :)

Hi!! Here’s my favorite skincare hack for getting free products to review on Yesstyle. If you don’t know what yesstyle is, its a big korean store that sells highly rated skincare brands such as innisfree, cosrx, benton, im from, purito some by mi and shisheido. If you like k-beauty skincare, you should apply to their influencer program. You get 10X as much points and you get many coupons so you can get nice discounts on any skincare you want. There are also always products you can claim for free, Im currently waiting on my cosrx snail mucin toner pads, which im super excited about as a cosrx fan :) I paid 32 cents (shipping) for a product that wouldve cost me 32 (with out shipping which is 6 euros to my country). When you sign up theres plenty of ways to get yesstyle points, which for me paid for shipping down to 32 cents! Also if you have multiple instagram accounts you could create multiple yesstyle accounts and get more free products to review. I wanted to share this hack because this is how i personally afford my skincare obsession as someone who’s still in high school and works a minimum wage job :) Also feel free to use my influencer referral code for discounts at yesstyle, you’ll also recieve one of these codes when you become an influencer and you can earn yesstyle credit when people use them :) its SYDWILDE10, feel free to drop yours in the comments :)
upvote

comment

42 Comments

kaweeel user profile picture

kaweeel

Oily/Sensitive

I've applied twice and been turned down twice haha maybe my insta page is not enough yet for what they're looking for. Still small account, but hopefully soon I'll get accepted😊
upvote

comment

SydneyWilde

Dry/Sensitive

you got that! your account looks amazing im sure you’ll get accepting soon. I followed :)
upvote

comment

Bibii user profile picture

Bibii

Oily/Sensitive

I wanted to join the yesstyle influencer program for sooo long and finally order some k-beauty products but the shipping to my country is 9 euros or 6 (if i buy products for 45+€) so i never actually did IT. 🥺 Thanks to you I'm encouraged to try and see again if I Can get my products cheaper 🥰💕
upvote

comment

SydneyWilde

Dry/Sensitive

join!! Just request, they really accept almost everyone u dont need many followers or something
upvote

comment

D

Delta

Oily/Resilient

aaaa i don't have follower since my ig posts is random mostly cat stuff ahahah maybe i should get them straight
upvote

comment

SydneyWilde

Dry/Sensitive

you should!! i wouldnt reccomend doing this but im putting it out there hypothetically you could add a random big insta or any other social media and they would approve it and you could claim 2 products with out reviewing until ur banned from claiming anymore and then hypothetically you could just create a new account. But dont do that, its not right 💀💀
upvote

comment

wh user profile picture

wh

Oily/Resilient

i'm already a yesstyle influencers and i want to buy something on yesstyle but the shipping tax to my country is sooo expensive ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
upvote

comment

SydneyWilde

Dry/Sensitive

Shipping sucks but i usually cover it with points + its a fairly cheap charge for what you’re getting. they refund any tax claims tho.
upvote

comment

gwenkpy user profile picture

gwenkpy

Dry/Sensitive

Thanks for sharing love!!!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!