picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

SydneyWilde user profile picture

SydneyWilde

Dry/Sensitive

dot275 Views

IM FROM fruit serum

Hi! As a yesstyle influencer ( for more info check my last discussion) i currently have the opportunity to claim the im from fruit serum for free. Its a strong vit C derived from sea buckthorn. Ive been kind of scared of vit C though because of my sensitive skin. I also see no reviews on picky for it, should i claim?
carousel
Vitamin Fruit Serum

I'M FROM
Vitamin Fruit Serum

star rating

(82)

favorite

upvote

comment

5 Comments

menuruthsaya user profile picture

menuruthsaya

Dry/Resilient

if I'm not mistaken, the vitamin serum is a newly launched product and only available through pre-order right now, so yea, there would be not much review about this product. I would try it if it'a available for me. they also claimed that it's safe for sensitive skin and since it's from I'm From, I'm pretty sure the claim would be valid. but, if you're worried it won't suit your skin well, I'd recommend you to look at the ingredient list if there's anything that would harm your sensitive skin. btw, they have clear packaging so I don't think the vitamin c is that 'strong' (?). idk.
upvote

comment

SydneyWilde

Dry/Sensitive

thank you so much, very helpful
upvote

comment

Skincarelife user profile picture

Skincarelife

Oily/Sensitive

yours showing moonshot... mine doesn't show that at all :( is the cushion only for Europe country at the moment?
upvote

comment

SydneyWilde

Dry/Sensitive

Probaly, im located in the netherlands. Products differ from location:// Sadly I can’t claim it either cuz its too dark for me
upvote

comment

I

inasnabilah

Dry/Sensitive

can i ask? how to apply for yesstyle influencer program?
upvote

comment

SydneyWilde

Dry/Sensitive

Go to the yesstyle website, log in, find the “become a yesstyle influencer” tab, it will give u options for social medias you can participate with. if you want to use your instagram account, choose the instagram option and fill in your insta username, wait for it to be approved and done! From there u can go into the yesstyle app and scroll down on the homepage to where it says get free products for review and u can claim products there, they’ll get shipped to you and then you can add a link to your instagram post reviewing the product :) hope this helps!
upvote

comment

NorthTynside user profile picture

NorthTynside

Dry/Resilient

I would try it ..
upvote

comment

Kael user profile picture

Kael

Oily/Resilient

I get this one. I'm super excited since it is packed with ingredients for my liking.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!