picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

SydneyWilde user profile picture

SydneyWilde

Dry/Sensitive

dot517 Views

broke people guide to skincare :)

How to afford skincare when ur broke 💀 - brands such as the ordinary, the inky list and cerave are simple, reliable and pretty affordable. Lots of drug store brands and great, I always check picky to see whats worth my money. - yesstyle has many good affordable to pretty affordable skincare options (hada labo, some by mi, soon jung, cosrx and iunik) and many ways to get discounts. For example you can use code YESSTYLE and refferal code SYDWILDE10 for 20% off. Also upon signing up you can recieve up to 400 yesstyle points which eqauls to 4 dollars off. Yesstyle has plenty of sales too up to 80% off. - become a yesstyle influencer!! many free products and points, i did a long discussion post on this which you can check out on my profile. - keep your routine simple and effective , you only really need a cleanser, moisturizer and spf. - Be active on picky to increase chances of winning giveaways - Buy larger products for a quantity discount. - Instead of buying new skincare, sometimes its better to focus on new techniques of using it. For example: i thought my The ordinary hyaluronic acid serum wasn’t working correctly and I was on the verge of buying a new one but then I learnt that if i apply it to a damp/wet face with wet/damp hands it works wonders. - Always keep your eye on sales, you can use google shopping to get notified if your favorite item goes on sale. You can also use services like honey for coupons. would love to hear your tips in the comments!!
upvote

comment

45 Comments

Skincarebuddy07 user profile picture

Skincarebuddy07

Oily/Sensitive

love the tips💅! thank youuu!❤️
upvote

comment

SydneyWilde

Dry/Sensitive

hope it helps!
upvote

comment

Bibii user profile picture

Bibii

Oily/Sensitive

This is a great guide. 💕 You Can Also go to your pharmacy or drugstore to ask for samples before you buy the actual product. You Can avoid possible irritations at least and see the consistency of the product yourself. 🥰
upvote

comment

SydneyWilde

Dry/Sensitive

Thats a great tip! ive never tried that before
upvote

comment

xxygirl user profile picture

xxygirl

Oily/Sensitive

thank you for the tips ... really agree with all of it😍
upvote

comment

yamiisakura user profile picture

yamiisakura

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for the tips 😊
upvote

comment

SydneyWilde

Dry/Sensitive

hope its helpful :)
upvote

comment

Rinahhh user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Rinahhh

Oily/Resilient

thanks for the great tip dear❤️ adding this to my bookmark
upvote

comment

SydneyWilde

Dry/Sensitive

happy i could help!!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!