picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Giveaways

aimforhealthyskin user profile picture

aimforhealthyskin

Dry/Sensitive

dot206 Views

πŸŽ‰ Giveaway Announcement? πŸŽ‰

A lot of giveaways are almost coming to an end! Get applying if you haven’t already - tomorrow is the deadline! Quick question - How long does picky normally take to announce the winners? I should probably know this, but I’ve never actually paid enough attention to work it out! Good luck everyone anyway 🀞🏻πŸ₯°
upvote

comment

8 Comments

tuttibelli user profile picture

tuttibelli

Dry/Resilient

I normally don't recommend ppl applying when it's already the due date in Korea!!! It might get you disqualified and you don't know the reason cuz they work with their time, not Eastern time! I'm based in the USA when it's 9 pm/10 pm I start seeing people posting about the win in the giveaway and I only receive the confirmation on the next day(So I can't tell the right time but I've noticed this)
upvote

comment

novtwenique user profile picture

novtwenique

Dry/Resilient

yeay good luck everyone! ❀️
upvote

comment

ambreenk user profile picture

ambreenk

Oily/Resilient

i'm entering as fast as I can. good luck everyone. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
upvote

comment

glowingpotato user profile picture

glowingpotato

Oily/Resilient

Good luck everyone πŸ₯³
upvote

comment

yukitaskincare user profile picture

yukitaskincare

Oily/Resilient

Goodluck everyone! I don't know exactly but I noticed before that some of giveaways announce around 12.00 pm to 17.00 pm (in indonesian time, mostly 14.00pm). Correct me if i'm wrongπŸ™‡
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!