picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Connect

Jasmynn user profile picture

Jasmynn

Dry/Resilient

dot143 Views

Have you ever been picked for a review?

I'm really hoping to get picked as one of their reviewers! Kindly share us some tips!
upvote

comment

3 Comments

yukitaskincare user profile picture

yukitaskincare

Oily/Resilient

Yes I have. Tips? Most of Picky member would say that the first move is you must be active in Picky. It would increase your chance to win any giveaways. Include write review for skincare you have tried, make a discussion and engage with other Picky member such as commenting their review, discussion or upvote.
upvote

comment

Jasmynn user profile picture

Jasmynn

Dry/Resilient

Thank you so much!
upvote

comment

Annie93 user profile picture

Annie93

Oily/Resilient

if you are talking about picky giveaways then those are mostly luck cause I have seen many with so less reviews and interaction winning many times and people with many good reviews and interaction winning less or not winning at all. I have joined picky since March and I only won twice. I try to write very detailed review and I have written as many products I have currently but I have seen some with 3-4 short reviews also winning more than twice. I have currently made my profile private because I heard someone in picky has been stealing others reviews or else you could have seen my reviews. but it's true that the more you write the points you gather for applying for a giveaway. anyway hope this helps ๐Ÿ’•
upvote

comment

Alatinaandagolden user profile picture
super picky user badge

Alatinaandagolden

Oily/Resilient

leave honest opinion and review on the app. donโ€™t forget to upload pictures. picky loves that
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!