Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

MissJazzy user profile picture
picky squad user badge

MissJazzy

Oily/Sensitive

dot470 Views

What's Happening?

As one of the Super Picky Squad, I always look forward to be chosen in the Picky giveaways to have more reviews and content on my social media sites. But, what's happening? For the past month of joining, and for all the giveaways Picky is having, I have never been selected. Do you have the same curiousity and offending feelings like I do? I submit reviews on time and fill up the forms early as well.
upvote

comment

21 Comments

aimforhealthyskin user profile picture

aimforhealthyskin

Dry/Sensitive

hmm it is strange that you’ve not won anything in 2 months. how many products have you won with picky since you joined?
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

MissJazzy

Oily/Sensitive

I have not counted it exactly but more or less 10 products I believe. I make in-depth reviews and submit my forms on time
upvote

comment

MieraSyaf user profile picture

MieraSyaf

Oily/Sensitive

I don’t really know how picky selected the winners for each event. All I believe is maybe it based on luck tho. Because I can see some people even winning more than 1 giveaways today. I wish and hope you will win back the giveaways pretty soon 🥰 goodluck! finger crossed 🤞🏼
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

MissJazzy

Oily/Sensitive

Aww, thank you dear. I am just so curious to the point that I feel offended for I don't know what's happening. Did I do something wrong? My questions are all up in my head.
upvote

comment

deby user profile picture

deby

Dry/Sensitive

I applied for 2 of the 4 giveaway announced today. I didn't win. Sometimes it just like that. It's not our lucky day i guess...
upvote

comment

aimforhealthyskin user profile picture

aimforhealthyskin

Dry/Sensitive

do you think that if you’ve not been announced you haven’t won? I’d have thought there was still a chance an email could come through? I might be wrong tho!
upvote

comment

Shanneene user profile picture

Shanneene

Oily/Resilient

I think it must be random who wins. I was chosen for the I’m from one and I’m not super picky. it’s probably just luck of the draw.
upvote

comment

ganteng user profile picture

ganteng

Oily/Resilient

yes i have the same thoughts! since my last giveaway winning, I'm not winning anything again. not my lucky day i guess
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

MissJazzy

Oily/Sensitive

I thought of that as well. Maybe it's just not my lucky day. But for 2 months? Woah! It feels kinda weird for me though.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!