picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Skin Concern

FSha user profile picture

FSha

Oily/Resilient

dot145 Views

Dark circles

I hate having dark circles because i am always receiving negative comments from people surrounding me and it hurts me and lower my self-esteem. Since i was young people always points out how i am having dark circles and bullied me because of this. I want to know if there is someone like me out there and how you guys handle this. I really want to be a confident girl and enjoy my youth without worries.
upvote

comment

2 Comments

betterdays user profile picture

betterdays

Dry/Sensitive

Hello! I too know how it feels to have dark circles and have negative remarks said about my appearance. I've been recommended to make small lifestyle changes such as make sure to get a good night's rest and stay hydrated. However, this only helped a little bit. My dark circles made me look like a panda and it really affected how I saw myself with makeup. Recently, around a month or two ago I found my holy grail eye cream and it has tremendously made a difference. Yes, I still have dark circles but it isn't as noticeable as before. It has boosted my self-confidence. The skin around my eyes is lighter, smoother, and looks healthier than before. I hope you find confidence and a product that works for you. You are beautiful no matter what. Self-love is important. Good luck on your journey. ✨😊
Green Tangerine Vita C Dark Circle Eye Cream

GOODAL
Green Tangerine Vita C Dark Circle Eye Cream

star rating

(17)

favorite

upvote

comment

FSha user profile picture

FSha

Oily/Resilient

thanks for your reply.. it really helps me a lot πŸ’•πŸ’β˜ΊοΈ
upvote

comment

MerMer88 user profile picture

MerMer88

Dry/Resilient

same issue here :/
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!