picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

LouisaCao user profile picture

LouisaCao

Dry/Sensitive

dot79 Views

Have you guys received the Skin 1004 giveaway products and how will you add them to your daily routine

I received mine yesterday and I’m so excited to try them out. I’m still think about how to add them to my daily routine though. First of all, since the toner has PHA and some exfoliating effect, is it safe to use it daily? I have dry and somewhat sensitive skin. Second, should I use the Ampoule as serum and follow with some moisturizer right after applying it? What do you think? Any advice?
carousel
Madagascar Centella Toning Toner

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Toning Toner

star rating

(1324)

favorite

Madagascar Centella Ampoule

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

star rating

(3896)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

halleysburrow user profile picture

halleysburrow

Dry/Sensitive

The PHA in the toner is not that high and PHAs in general are good for sensitive skin so it might be safe for everyday day use. Definitely do a test first and see how your skin react to it, also remember wear sunscreen if used in the morning For ampoule you can definitely use it as a serum. I have it too and it’s amazing ☺️
upvote

comment

LouisaCao user profile picture

LouisaCao

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your advice!
upvote

comment

SiAnastasia user profile picture

SiAnastasia

Oily/Sensitive

I m still waiting for them, but seems this week they ll arrive. PHA is good for sensitive skin, also I don't think that it consist of high % of it, so you can use it daily. if you are afraid of irritation use only once a day. and ampoule can be used as a serum.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!