picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

S

sheselflove

Oily/Sensitive

dot246 Views

[Review] Isntree X Clear Skin 8% AHA Essence

After just 2 months, I’m lucky enough to get selected again to try this AHA Essence in exchange for my honest review. Thank you Picky! Isntree’s Clear Skin 8% AHA Essence is an exfoliant with a high concentration of AHA (glycolic & lactic acid) ingredients which can smoothen our rough skin. To use it, you just need to apply it onto your skin and washing it off is not required. Skin type: Oily to Combination (I know it’s meant for dry to normal skin though) Colour: Transparent Odour: Neutral (I feel that it smells a lil sour too since it’s an acid) Texture: It says that it is a gel type, but I feel like it’s watery (sorry, I’m not a pro) Feeling: It kind of stings during the first few times but subsided after around 3 days of using it. Routine: Cleanser > Toner > THIS PROD > Moisturiser Length of Use: Around 1 week (twice per day) Ps. It’s my first chemical exfoliant too! First few days, it stings! However, it’s tolerable and I didn’t face any irritations like redness. I do use my moisturising cream with hyaluronic acid since I saw someone recommend it, so I’d suggest this too since I think it helped in a way to prevent irritations. I use it twice a day since I’m impatient and I wanted some fast results since I would say that my biggest issue with my skin is pores and blackheads and I really want to treat it soonest possible. (forehead bumps too now) I do feel that my skin is smoother and clean after use but honestly, I still find that I have lots of blackheads a few hours later. Yea, it’s only a week or more, so no blame. I think on the 6th or 7th day of using, I find some breakouts on my forehead but fret not, I did some research and found that it’s normal for our skin to purge after using AHA, so here’s just something to take note of.
carousel
carousel
carousel
Clear Skin 8% AHA Essence

ISNTREE
Clear Skin 8% AHA Essence

star rating

(221)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

hiraethsal user profile picture

hiraethsal

Oily/Resilient

Very thorough review. Love it☺💖
upvote

comment

S

sheselflove

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you 💕
upvote

comment

I

inasnabilah

Dry/Sensitive

thank you for sharing
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!