picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

rronerek user profile picture

rronerek

Oily/Resilient

dot137 Views

So... how does entering a contest actually work?

Hello all! So I’ve been earning points and trying to save up for a giveaway, but I realized I’m not exactly sure how it works. Can you enter a giveaway only once, paying 1000 coins, or can you submit multiple entries as long as you have enough coins? Also, does entry/winning involve any other activity on this app or another besides entering 1000 coins? Do I need to tag something or follow a page, or is it really just submitting coins to the giveaway on the Picky app? How have you guys won? Thanks for any insight you can give me, I’m sitting here thinking I should save up enough coins for a giveaway I’m really hoping to win but I am not sure that’s how it even works!!!
carousel
upvote

comment

5 Comments

kaweeel user profile picture

kaweeel

Oily/Sensitive

Every giveaway you enter, you'll have to "pay" by points. You can enter multiple ones as long as you're coins are sufficient😊
upvote

comment

kaweeel user profile picture

kaweeel

Oily/Sensitive

As for winning, I truly believe it's pure luck! But writing helpful reviews might be a factor too💕 try to be active on the app, engage in discussions and write reviews(doesn't have to be long, as long as it's informative you're good to go!) **writing reviews also gets you points. I believe it's the best way to earn points. You'll get 1000pts by posting a review with pictures**
upvote

comment

hiraethsal user profile picture

hiraethsal

Oily/Resilient

No, you just have to pay 1000 coins to enter. After that, they randomly choose people from the giveaway entry♡ Also staying consistent with the app might help with your chances of winning a product. Overall, I can tell you it's a legit app because I, along with other people have won giveaways here. Many people even win multiple giveaways which is amazing💖 Therfore, I hope you win as well🥰
upvote

comment

rronerek

Oily/Resilient

That’s so exciting! Congrats for all your past wins, here’s to all your future ones 😊
upvote

comment

hiraethsal user profile picture

hiraethsal

Oily/Resilient

Also you can enter many giveaway events if you got the coins. But for one event, you can only enter once♡
upvote

comment

rronerek

Oily/Resilient

Oh okay, so I can’t enter a single giveaway with multiple entries! I understand now, thank you 😊
upvote

comment

SiAnastasia user profile picture

SiAnastasia

Oily/Sensitive

You pay once for one giveaway. To increase your chances to win giveaways be active on Picky (discussions, comments), write a good quality review products. Not only once sentence like "yes, cool product, buy it". Also, you can follow brand IG pages, comment giveaway posts in IG with tagging people. And wait...Picky has lots of users who also want to win 🏆
upvote

comment

Wendyj143 user profile picture

Wendyj143

Dry/Resilient

how do you earn coins?
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!