picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Connect

Apz user profile picture

Apz

Oily/Sensitive

dot136 Views

Affiliate programs - advices and help needed

Hello fellow skin enthusiasts. I have always been interested in skincare and have invested in my skin and used products to help my skin since last 6-7 years. But I only thought of creating my own page this year. Below is my Instagram account @skineclatante. It is still new, still growing. But I thought i would ask for help since I am still a beginner in this field. Can anyone help me understand how affiliate programs work, what are the different affiliate programs known to you and have you applied to any of them and if you were approved, what are your experiences and benefits you get. And if you have not joined any programs yet then any experiences you have had with being rejected would also help me. I just want to understand how I can grow and in which direction should I be moving towards from here. w What steps should I take to join these programs or advices on what should be my goal when I can first approach these known brands or programs? Any help or advices is welcome. 😊 I am really thankful for picky platform that I can and discuss things here otherwise I wouldn't know where to connect with people with similar line of thoughts 😅 Thank you picky. ❤ I am ever so thankful for the giveaways it holds periodically as well. Love this platform and community ❤❤🤩🤩
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

can I share you my referral link?😊
upvote

comment

Apz user profile picture

Apz

Oily/Sensitive

yes please do. I will try to apply again through that 👍
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

hello!! you may join wishtrend's affiliate program!!!💖💖💖💖
upvote

comment

Apz user profile picture

Apz

Oily/Sensitive

I tried to join but they said they don't ship to India so I am looking for others as well
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!