picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

Z

zaby

Oily/Resilient

dot170 Views

skincare routine for beginner

so I'll be starting my skincare routine with the basic 3, so this is the products I'll be using, please let me know your Picky thoughts with these products so I'll know more and better thank you. Gentle Cleanser// Cetaphil Gentle Foaming Cleanser Moisturizer// Illiyoon Ceramide Ato Soothing Gel Sunscreen// Belo SunExpert Face Cover SPF 40 I didn't include the exfoliator for now because skincare routine is a must daw po before doing any kinds of exfoliating. But I'm planning to use the Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner since I have a textured skin.
Ceramide Ato Soothing Gel

ILLIYOON
Ceramide Ato Soothing Gel

star rating

(108)

favorite

Gentle Foaming Cleanser

Cetaphil
Gentle Foaming Cleanser

star rating

(47)

favorite

SunExpert Face Cover SPF40 PA+++

Belo Essentials
SunExpert Face Cover SPF40 PA+++

star rating

(25)

favorite

upvote

comment

4 Comments

Alna user profile picture

Alna

Oily/Sensitive

Your routine is simple and good and mainly focused on basics. I too follow 3/4 skincare step . I don't use serum ,toner,sheetmask as of now. I only used ph balanced cleanser,moisturizer,bha and sunscreen .
upvote

comment

chrysant user profile picture

chrysant

Oily/Resilient

it's a great basic skincare imo, but I suggest you to add first cleanser on your routine, it can be micellar water (or oil infused micellar water), cleansing oil or cleansing balm. the next skincare step will work better on our clean skin. if you're not ready to use exfoliator, you can use clay mask that contains fine grains in it. it'll exfoliate our skin gently & lightly in addition to cleanse & remove excess sebum. but there's a lot gentle exfoliator that beginners friendly, simply look for one with a less percentage
Z

zaby

Oily/Resilient

uhm okayy, what should I apply first? should I wash my fash with Cetaphil then apply micellar water? I'm sorry, I'm new to this.
upvote

comment

mq user profile picture

mq

Oily/Resilient

You have nice products to begin with skincare 🤩 The cosrx aha/bha is also good for beginners in active since it only contains a small % of actives. ✨ Hope it goes well with you. ❤️
upvote

comment

HowlJenkinsPendragon user profile picture

HowlJenkinsPendragon

Dry/Sensitive

This basic & minimal skincare routine is great for a starter. Keep up the good job❣
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!