picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

S

sherenej90

Oily/Resilient

dot166 Views

Picky Holy Grail Accuracy

Hi I’m new to the app and I’m wondering how accurate is the holy grail suggestion on this app for you guys? Some of the stuff that Picky has categorised as my Holy Grails are products that I’ve tried and disliked. Let me know your thoughts!
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Ruthieandskincare user profile picture

Ruthieandskincare

Dry/Resilient

Holy grail is mainly a suggestion, as it only takes in ingredients that might benefit a certain skin type It doesnt take in texture, formula, fragrance or packaging which are very personal For example BHA exfoliants is categorized as risky for dry skin type but if used correctly in the right formula and step its actually really beneficial
upvote

comment

skinxyna user profile picture

skinxyna

Dry/Resilient

Woah! I am having a dry skin and maybe in the future without double checking I might use BHA on my skin and will get a bad result if ever, but with the right categorising of applying the products on my skin could work benefial just like what you said, thank you for sharing this! Big help! 🤗
upvote

comment

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

i think it just from the ingredients,some holy grail suggestions is giving me acne ,and some risky categories suit perfectly on my skin
upvote

comment

brokeforskincare user profile picture

brokeforskincare

Oily/Resilient

The “holy grail” labels in Picky are based on ingredients only, and not the whole formulation of the product, how it is meant to be used, or the experiences of users. Skincare products work differently on each person’s skin. While the “holy grail” labels are definitely helpful, it’s better to also read other reviews!!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!