picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Brand Talk

Jdariyskin user profile picture

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

dot360 Views

SKIN1004 Madagascar Centella Ampoule🌼

SKIN1004 Madagascar Centella Ampoule 🌼𝐈𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐭 - Contains 100% Madagascar Centella Asiatica Extract And No Fragrance 10/10 Honestly this ampoule is my favourite after I getting try it ! The ingredients are truly helps my combination skin to balance water and oil so it can also reduce my wrinkles. SKIN1004 Ampoule also helps to repair damaged skin and getting my skin relief as well. The texture of this ampoule is smooth and refresh, not sticky and oily ! I really like the texture as because I don't like ampoule which is oily! So this will be the first decision for you to choose for ampoule! Highly Recommended To Every Skin Types😍 πŸŒΌπ‚π¨π¦π¦πžπ§π­π¬ - Packaging πŸ’― 10/10 I really fall in love with SKIN1004 products packaging when I received it! It has high quality packaging which is light yellow glass bottleπŸ’›Overall, I will be purchasing a new one after this! No, not only this ampoule, I will be trying more SKIN1004's products!! Thank You Picky And SKIN1004 for a chance to reviewing in this product and to be honest I really like it so much! ALL HONEST REVIEW Check It Out My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/jdairyskin
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

6 Comments

B

BEE21

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing!
upvote

comment

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

welcome ya😍
upvote

comment

PoppyForest user profile picture

PoppyForest

Dry/Resilient

i love the packaging too.
upvote

comment

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

yes me tooπŸ₯³
upvote

comment

A

AngelCare

Oily/Sensitive

thank you for sharing the information
upvote

comment

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

You Are WelcomeπŸ€—
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!