picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

L

Ligia

Dry/Resilient

dot98 Views

Affordable beginner treatments suggestions?

Dear skin care lovers, I am 19 and new to the skin care world and my routine at the moment is very simple (i added the products i use below). I don’t wish to add too many products to it and i’m trying to keep it as accessible and affordable as possible. I am looking to include some sort of serum or treatment for hyperpigmentation and texture. And maybe a product for under my eyes to add to the evening routine (i have very dark under-eye circles since i was a child). Do you have any suggestions for affordable beginner products? And also when/how/how often to use them? I can’t wait to see your suggestions 🥰
Hydrating Facial Cleanser

CeraVe
Hydrating Facial Cleanser

star rating

(1420)

favorite

Moisturizing Cream

CeraVe
Moisturizing Cream

star rating

(517)

favorite

Anti Age Face Sunscreen SPF 50+

Biodermal
Anti Age Face Sunscreen SPF 50+

star rating

(1)

favorite

upvote

comment

1 Comment

ishiskin user profile picture

ishiskin

Dry/Sensitive

for texture and hyperpigmentation, the vitaB3 serum is a great one! dark under eye circles can be harder to tackle, especially if you’ve had them for a while and they are genetics but creams with caffeine, brightening ingredients or retinol can help.
L

Ligia

Dry/Resilient

Thanks a lot! I’ll look into them
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!