picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

N

nataliewu

Oily/Resilient

dot78 Views

looking for an eye cream that will prevent wrinkles in eye area and help with dark circles

hi everyone! i’m new to picky so sorry if this is under the wrong category. i want to start using an eye cream to prevent aging and wrinkles when i’m older(currently 15 years old) i am thinking about buying the ordinary caffeine solution (or inkey list caffeine eye cream if that’s better please lmk) for my dark circles and i was wondering what eye cream i should buy that will target aging (targeting dark circles would also be great but not completely necessary bc i have another product for that) so you guys have eye recommendations? should i get a cream or serum? what ingredients should i look for / which are best? (ie retinol, vitamin c, etc) also, how should i incorporate this product in my routine. should it go before or after caffeine solution. sorry for all the questions and thank you in advance :))) ps it’d be great if it was more on the affordable side but will think about things on the more expensive side if they work pss a friend recommended peace out retinol eye stick is that good?
Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG

The Ordinary
Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG

star rating

(503)

favorite

Caffeine Eye Cream

The Inkey List
Caffeine Eye Cream

star rating

(134)

favorite

Retinol Eye Stick

Peace Out
Retinol Eye Stick

star rating

(28)

favorite

upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!