picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

versachidi user profile picture

versachidi

Oily/Resilient

dot161 Views

Perfect or nah 🤔

Hello 👋🏽, How are you? Just a quick question, is my night care routine perfect? Or is it a nah? If so, what do I need to remove or what do I need to add? Additionally, is the order of my routine products correct? Skin concerns ☀️: hyperpigmentation, brightening, acne-care and pore-care. Products 🧴:
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant

Paula's Choice
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant

star rating

(619)

favorite

Niacinamide Brightening Toner

Good Molecules
Niacinamide Brightening Toner

star rating

(220)

favorite

Facial Moisturising Lotion

CeraVe
Facial Moisturising Lotion

star rating

(86)

favorite

Discoloration Correcting Serum

Good Molecules
Discoloration Correcting Serum

star rating

(109)

favorite

Clarify & Cleanse Bar

Good Molecules
Clarify & Cleanse Bar

star rating

(10)

favorite

upvote

comment

5 Comments

SilverSliver user profile picture

SilverSliver

Dry/Sensitive

I don’t think there’s a such thing as ‘perfect’ routine but yours seems pretty good. Maybe you could add a hydrating product :) Hope this helped!
upvote

comment

versachidi

Oily/Resilient

thank you so much!! I need help with a hydrating product, could you please provide me with a few? Thank you Also thank you for your rewording with “there’s no such thing as a perfect routine” I definitely understand as the routine may be good, however, is your skin going to like it? Thanks 😊
upvote

comment

Betweendots user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Betweendots

Oily/Sensitive

Personally, I would add a sleeping mask from time to time if your skin ever gets super dry and needs to restore skin barrier but besides that, it should work well :)
upvote

comment

versachidi

Oily/Resilient

thank you so much 😊 do you have any recommendations for sleeping masks? Since we have the same skin type (oily).
upvote

comment

izmelexxie user profile picture

izmelexxie

Oily/Resilient

personally, I'd prefer using the exfoliant and niacinamide every other night 😅 I'd use an essence or hydrating serum after using the exfoliant ☺
upvote

comment

versachidi

Oily/Resilient

thank you so much sis!! Do you have any options for a good hydrating serum?
upvote

comment

melisprouts user profile picture

melisprouts

Dry/Sensitive

wow! that good molecules toner looks wonderful - never tried it before, but now it’s on list! have you considered adding an eye cream/serum? I don’t know about you, but it’s orettt common to struggle with dark under eye circles, eye puffiness in the morning, and fine lines as you get older - never a bad idea to get ahead of it! the skin around your eyes is especially thin and sensitive, better to take care of it sooner rather than later!
upvote

comment

versachidi

Oily/Resilient

Thank you so much hun xx I’ll start looking for eye creams as soon as possible. I hope you enjoy your GM toner when you purchase it!! Thank you so much!! If you have any recommendations for eye creams, please share. Thank you boo xxx
upvote

comment

aliskinn user profile picture

aliskinn

Oily/Resilient

As they say Progress not Perfection. If this is an every night routine, I think you might be overdoing your niacinamide atleast 2% is enough (higher concentration may lead to irritations). You may research or ask the page about your products' actives. For me, having 1 exfoliant/toner is enough. PC is an exfoliant and should be used atleast 2-3x a week, so you might want to look for toner for in-between days (or just use the GD toner you have) Order of things, from thinner to thicker. Always do a patch test!
upvote

comment

versachidi

Oily/Resilient

Thanks boo!!! I use my PC 3 times a week so I’ll be using my GM niacinamide toner (good Molecules) on the days I don’t use my PC. I’ll use my toner in the morning and my Discolouration serum at night. I hope that works out. I’ll definitely patch test 😂 Thank you for taking the time to reply back
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!