picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

confusedbeginner user profile picture

confusedbeginner

Oily/Sensitive

dot90 Views

Sheetmask!

Guys, what are your views about sheetmask. If you use them, then how often do you like using them? I love sheet mask but I know it's bad for the environment, I treat it like a guilty pleasure and try not to buy too many. I still have a few sheetmask with me and use it only on Fridays like a treat after a long week of work. I will love to hear everyone opinion about it!
upvote

comment

3 Comments

ayuvita23 user profile picture

ayuvita23

Oily/Resilient

i'm not a sheetmask fan , but I do sheetmasking when I'm tired but don't wanna skip my skincare routine , so I just putting sheetmask and seal it with moisturizer at the end.
upvote

comment

confusedbeginner

Oily/Sensitive

wow that is actually a great idea for those lazy days! I am definitely going to try that!
upvote

comment

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

i usually used on friday/saturday,muchsheetmask only hydrating but some sheetmask really helps me with acne 😊
upvote

comment

confusedbeginner

Oily/Sensitive

hey can you tell me which mask helped you with your acne?
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

I use them like once or twice every 2 weeks 😂 I only use them if I feels my skin needs that extra boost of hydration or aft a long day & I would like to treat myself 🥰🥰
upvote

comment

confusedbeginner

Oily/Sensitive

yess I find them a very relaxing treat
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!