picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

P

Puffyseed

Dry/Resilient

dot92 Views

bumpy skin anyone?

heya! i suffer from bumps on my face occasionally and they do go away on their own sometimes but this time around, they are pesky and wouldn’t budge no matter how much I baby it. They would usually start appearing on my forehead and then my cheeks but recently it has been appearing along my jaw line too. any product recommendation to help get rid of them bumps for good?
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Dyarra user profile picture

Dyarra

Oily/Sensitive

I suffer from it too and I’ve been incorporating Salicylic acid and Azelaic acid to combat those problems. Plus my acne, ofcourse. These are the products that I’ve been using.
Salicylic Acid Cleanser

The Inkey List
Salicylic Acid Cleanser

star rating

(326)

favorite

Azelaic Acid Gel

Derma Forte
Azelaic Acid Gel

star rating

(1)

favorite

upvote

comment

P

Puffyseed

Dry/Resilient

I have Azeleic Acid in my current skin care routine, I am using the one from facetheory, I find that it helps with rocasea as well but haven’t been seeing much results on the bumps. I have recently picked up a BHA toner and will slowly start incorporating it into my routine and see how it goes!
upvote

comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

My skin will get bumpy either because it is dehydrated or overhydrated. Sometimes it also gets bumpy if I don't double cleanse properly, so the pores will get clogged and cause the skin to feel bumpy.
upvote

comment

P

Puffyseed

Dry/Resilient

I agree! I suspect that when my skin barrier is compromised, I start forming bumps but can’t be 100% sure. I have stopped using all actives and stick to just HA and moisturiser and SPF in the day time and saw some improvement. Recently started a retinol oil in the PM, and the bumps came back, so will be taking that out of my routine, but would like to start unsing a BHA toner in the PM twice a week!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!