Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

MissJazzy user profile picture
picky squad user badge

MissJazzy

Oily/Sensitive

dot151 Views

Reason/s why you’re here at Picky

I was here initially because it is a skincare app, to track my skincare progress and to know the latest in skincare, then eventually I got more interested because of the giveaways. How about you?
upvote

comment

9 Comments

lovebloomieskin user profile picture

lovebloomieskin

Oily/Resilient

for the first time in here i want to learn about skincare and make my skin better so i asked a lot in here before.and also because of giveaway👏😅but honestly my first intention in here is because i want to learn and understand skincare also helps people in here to improve their skin🤗I'm so happy i found this apps and get to know you all in here all of you are so sporting and nice!💗
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

MissJazzy

Oily/Sensitive

Yay! That's great to know!
upvote

comment

yamiisakura user profile picture

yamiisakura

Oily/Sensitive

i like too much learn and talk with other peoples in the World, here everyone Is so nice 😊
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

MissJazzy

Oily/Sensitive

yay! That is a great reason dear 💖
upvote

comment

ishiskin user profile picture

ishiskin

Dry/Sensitive

I really got interested into skincare but I found it hard to be able to afford it. I first noticed Picky for their giveaways through Instagram and wanted to check it out. I love the Q&A’s back then, I learnt loadsss and was super active on the app! I then won my first giveaway within two weeks and became part of the super picky squad within a month!
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

MissJazzy

Oily/Sensitive

Wow! Great!👍🏻
upvote

comment

Sharonspendstoomuch user profile picture
super picky user badge

Sharonspendstoomuch

Dry/Resilient

I initially joined Picky to track my skincare routine and to find reviews on products. I added a few reviews and then entered a giveaway and won. I didn’t participate much in the discussions until a few months later, and then started being more active (getting more points and then selected for SPS). The giveaways are fun, but I don’t necessarily enter them all like I did at the beginning.
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

MissJazzy

Oily/Sensitive

me too! I join some of the giveaways that I am so curious of.
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

The free stuff aka giveaways 😂 I managed to get a few of those which is nice. To talk about skincare because it’s nice to share what I learned To learn something new because there is always something new to learn.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!