picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Routine Help

N

norahh

Oily/Resilient

dot769 Views

Moisturizers should be thicker and more hydrating at night.

Do u guys use same moisture for ur day and night . I really use the same oneπŸ˜‚.I read this today in one of my magazine! Do you really think it's a must? Do you guys use same one or just applying only at night? πŸŒ™
carousel
upvote

comment

128 Comments

Alatinaandagolden user profile picture
super picky user badge

Alatinaandagolden

Oily/Resilient

I use the same moisturizer morning and night. I mean I have many moisturizers open at the moment but I use all of them day and night ( I don’t have any exclusive for night time) I do this because my skin is oily
upvote

comment

justshang user profile picture

justshang

Oily/Resilient

πŸ’žπŸ’ž
upvote

comment

menuruthsaya user profile picture

menuruthsaya

Dry/Resilient

I used to have different moisturizer for day and night, but now I'm using the same one. If you need thicker moisturizer on pm, you can use sleeping mask on the top of your moisturizer or just do slugging.
upvote

comment

MelissaKarey user profile picture

MelissaKarey

Dry/Resilient

when I’m going to be wearing sunscreen , I use a lighter mositurizer because my sunscreen is hydrating but on the days where I don’t then I use the same ones day and night
upvote

comment

S

skinfreakpo

Dry/Resilient

yeh I like to do this too a lighter moisturiser sits better in the morning routine ready for spf x
upvote

comment

M

MARIAMS

Oily/Sensitive

I use the same moisturizer day ans night πŸ˜‚
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!