picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

humptyhumps user profile picture

humptyhumps

Dry/Sensitive

dot113 Views

Any Some By Mi/Matcha Product Recommendations?

Oh Man! Do you remember years back when Some By Mi rose to fame with its 30-Day Mircale claim? Surprisingly, I wasn’t at all hooked up to the brand until a few days ago 😅 Although, I haven’t tried their popular AHA BHA PHA range… I did purchase the cleanser and clay mask from the Matcha range and OH MY GOD. I am going crazy! Being my first time trying a matcha-based product and Some By Mi… I am now excited to try any other products containing matcha OR from the brand Some By Mi. For those of you wondering about my experience: There’s nothing particularly exciting about the cleanser, it does the job well cleansing a face with light make-up on given its micellar properties while being gentle! For those of you who love the squeaky clean sensation like me (although that isn’t good :P), it does give me the satisfaction of it despite not leaving my face dry or tight! With the mask! It has really helped unclog my pores! Very easy to spread and is not very thick therefore being easy to clean.
upvote

comment

1 Comment

B

Busythinking

Oily/Sensitive

I’ve been trying their propolis line. I love them. they helped to calm down those redness 😍
Propolis B5 Glow Barrier Calming Serum

Some By Mi
Propolis B5 Glow Barrier Calming Serum

star rating

(76)

favorite

Propolis B5 Glow Barrier Calming Toner

Some By Mi
Propolis B5 Glow Barrier Calming Toner

star rating

(66)

favorite

upvote

comment

humptyhumps user profile picture

humptyhumps

Dry/Sensitive

Thanks a lot! ☺️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!