picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

A

Anikayusra

Oily/Sensitive

dot209 Views

why face oils?

Hey can anyone tell me why you added facial oils to your routine and what benefits you actually got. I was thinking to add it to my routine but a bit unsure. Also don't forget to mention your fav ones too. Thankyou ❤️
upvote

comment

16 Comments

allboutskinann user profile picture

allboutskinann

Oily/Sensitive

I super like facial oils! I got a habit of damaging my skin barrier by overwashing, so i use face oils to repair my skin barrier. Even though i have oily skin, i still use it to regulate sebums. However, i only use it at night since the oils i use are kinda thick, and i like how my skin feels when i wake up in the morning.
upvote

comment

skinxyna user profile picture

skinxyna

Dry/Resilient

Ohhh this really makes sense, but I that creates too much oily on face? Anyway, I can still try whenever I get an oil face product soon. Thank you for mentioning the benefits 😊🤗
upvote

comment

jojobeauty16 user profile picture

jojobeauty16

Oily/Resilient

face oils basically are the last step in your night time routine. they hold in all the great ingredients that you have put on your skin, like your moisturizer, serum etc. they are great for all skin types too. drier skin they will give more moisture to and oily skin they will help to stop the over production of oils. xx
upvote

comment

A

Anikayusra

Oily/Sensitive

Yes I got oily but dehydrated skin. I really want to incorporate it in ny routine
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

I don’t use a face oil but from what I k it’s great whenever u wanna gua sha or massage ur face as it doesn’t tug ur skin & it provide a smooth surface which it’s easier to glides on skin & wouldn’t cause skin sagging too 😃😀
upvote

comment

A

Anikayusra

Oily/Sensitive

Yess I've seen people get great results too
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

I currently only use it when I have dry patches on my skin... good to hear about how other uses it... sounds like a good idea for gua sha
upvote

comment

P

Picky08560

Oily/Sensitive

Even I'm thinking of including face oils in my rountine
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!