picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

chelsiapatel user profile picture

chelsiapatel

Dry/Resilient

dot99 Views

Beach Proof/Pool Proof/Water Proof Skincare

So I’ve been going to the beach more because it’s summer and I want to enjoy the nice weather before it’s cold and grey again One thing I struggle with though is finding a good skincare routine when I go to the beach I find no matter what sunscreen I use when I go swimming it all comes off (WHICH IS OKAY) but when it comes off I’m left with this milky eye burning excess and drips into my eyes and stings and makes me go blind I get that you should reapply sunscreen, especially if it washes off so I always reapply. But I hate going swimming and putting my head underwater only to come up blinded by the sunscreen in my eyes So basically all I’m asking is does anyone have a skincare routine they use when going to the beach or basically anywhere they know they’ll be swimming I feel like this may not be a common thing, I don’t know how many people actually swim like me putting their head under water but to be fair to me I’ve been swimming since I was a baby and I’m not far away from getting my lifeguard’s level so yeah I’m basically a swimmer
upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!