Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Brand Talk

SarahSmile user profile picture
picky squad user badge

SarahSmile

Dry/Sensitive

dot240 Views

Meebak Collab!

Hey everyone! I started my skinsta not long ago and only have about 160 followers BUT Meebak reached out and asked if I would be interested in a collab. Of course I was immediately suspicious, but it seems legit. Does anyone have experience with the brand? Or any advice at all as far as what to look out for etc. I've never done anything like this but I'm always happy to try out and review skincare. Thanks in advance for any help or advice. πŸ’•
upvote

comment

9 Comments

yamiisakura user profile picture

yamiisakura

Oily/Sensitive

normally instagram scam "brand accounts" say you to sponsor you if you pay just the shipping, dont do that, good luck πŸ’–
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

SarahSmile

Dry/Sensitive

Good to know. I hate that we have to be so suspicious, but my account is so small I have no idea why anyone would reach out to me lol So I imagine there's a catch somewhere.
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

This brand is legit! I had collab with them once on a toner mistπŸ’š
upvote

comment

yamiisakura user profile picture

yamiisakura

Oily/Sensitive

i dont know the brand but if they ask you to pay something be careful
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

SarahSmile

Dry/Sensitive

Thanks! I will definitely not be giving anyone money or personal info of any kind lol
upvote

comment

iibubblii user profile picture

iibubblii

Dry/Resilient

that brand is legit, I know some people who collab with them, just make sure they are the real meebak
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

SarahSmile

Dry/Sensitive

Awesome, thanks so much! Do you know how their collabs worked?? I wasn't sure if they just send the products out or if we have to order them etc. I'm waiting on their response as to next steps. I just keep suspiciously waiting for them to ask for my credit card and social security number haha Which I obviously would never give out.
upvote

comment

BonnieJean user profile picture
picky squad user badge

BonnieJean

Oily/Resilient

Hey, I just had them reach out to me too 😍 I think we'll be okay since we don't have to pay anything ourselves.
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

SarahSmile

Dry/Sensitive

Did they want to Venmo you the money to order the product on Amazon? And then send you additional money after you post a review??
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!