picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Skin Concern

ninadoesskincaree user profile picture

ninadoesskincaree

Oily/Resilient

dot4,058 Views

Progress, finally! 😩

No matter how slow it is. If it's moving, it's progress. Guys, I am so happy. I want to share with you all my experience whilst fixing my skin. 🧿 - Before photo, I was insecure. I'd cry only just by looking at the mirror. Some people do not understand how its like not wanting to look at yourself in the mirror. 😣 I was using exfoliationg products almost everyday with the thought that it would dry out my skin = dry pimples. But I was hella wrong. I continued doing it for about two months. I was told by my relatives NOT to use products and just drink water, and so I did. Then it went super bad. Acne flareups could not stop. I wouldn't go to dermatologies since they're super expensive for me. But I came across a video on TikTok saying you could do online consult (FOR FREEπŸ’–) I didnt want to because I thought there would be no solution to my bad skin but I tried it one last time, I got prescribed and bought it. 🧿 - After photo, I thought there would no product that would help me tame my pimples and my marks. It was so much red before. I didnt realize there were progress until I saw these before and after photos. I cant believe it!!! There's still some left but it's going there! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’– For any of you who thinks that there is no hope, there is!! Just hang on and consult with a board-certified dermstologist! EDIT: BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THIS IS ONLY A MONTH PROGRESS. I DIDNT THINK THIS WAS POSSIBLE BUT I WAS CONSISTENT AND WORE SUNSCREEN!!! EDIT: For those who are asking, my doctor prescribed me with Benzoyl Peroxide 5% Wash Lab46 toner (salicyclic & clindamycin) Azelaic Acid 20% Cream EPIDUO Gel Sunscreen Again, please consult with board-certified dermatologist πŸ˜ŠπŸ’―
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

387 Comments

glowyame user profile picture

glowyame

Oily/Sensitive

congratulations! so happy for you! your skin looks glowing ✨πŸ₯Ί
upvote

comment

ninadoesskincaree

Oily/Resilient

thank you so much! i could not believe this too πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
upvote

comment

jojobeauty16 user profile picture

jojobeauty16

Oily/Resilient

amazing progress. you must be so pleased. your skin is looking fab!!!!πŸ₯°πŸ˜β£πŸ€©
upvote

comment

ninadoesskincaree

Oily/Resilient

thanks much! i thought i wouldnt be able to reach this point and no hope at all! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–
upvote

comment

PickyMeggy user profile picture

PickyMeggy

Oily/Sensitive

Yaaaaay. Patience is the key! Good job, girl!!
upvote

comment

ninadoesskincaree

Oily/Resilient

thankss, boo xx believe it or not, thats a month progress only. i didnt think that was possible πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ‘
upvote

comment

jeazel user profile picture

jeazel

Oily/Sensitive

wow
upvote

comment

ninadoesskincaree

Oily/Resilient

thank you ! clear skin dust for you tooπŸ’–
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!