picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

dot141 Views

Hyperpigmentation

Hi Beauties, My friend uses 5 actives/acids in her routine to treat hyperpigmentation. For me, I only use 1 in the morning and 1 at night. I usually switch my products after 3 months because I feel the effect gets plateau. I am curious: is it better to use multiple actives/acids at once for a long period of time (like my friend's routine) or use 1-2 max but change them up every few months? What are your experiences?
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

I think this is a very personal question as maybe ur friends skin is very resilient & her skin works better when she used multiple actives at once. I personally use 2 actives max in my routine but my mum is similar to ur friends, she thinks that multiple actives works better for her to treat her skin concerns 😇
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

Thank you for sharing your experience ❤️
upvote

comment

theartofskincarett user profile picture

theartofskincarett

Dry/Sensitive

Skin care is a very personalized thing…definitely not one size fits all…so listen to your skin and do what’s best for it…fingers crossed she’s doing the same although I think she is being a bit too much
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

Thank you for sharing ❤️❤️❤️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!