picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

wh user profile picture

wh

Oily/Resilient

dot619 Views

cheapest skincare you've ever bought πŸ‘€

hiii i'm curious hehehe what is the cheapest skincare product that you've ever bought? ✊🏻
upvote

comment

47 Comments

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Dry/Sensitive

In Germany we have a lot of drugstore products that cost approximately 1$ ! Some of them are really good! They are rather basic and if not they are packed with essential oils and alcohol. But for example I bought this sunscreen for 6$ and it has 200ml! And the ingredients are really good!
MED Sonnengel LSF 50 100ml

Sunozon
MED Sonnengel LSF 50 100ml

star rating

(8)

favorite

upvote

comment

kata272 user profile picture

kata272

Oily/Resilient

Oohh I love this sunscreen. I use the octocrylene free version so it’s better for the eyes. And Balea Med is also a great budget brand. I love both πŸ₯° (I’m from Hungary).
upvote

comment

lovebloomieskin user profile picture

lovebloomieskin

Oily/Resilient

this one is the cheapest and very affordable i ever bought I'm shock it's very cheap usually at sephora everything's expensiveπŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
Niacinamide

The Inkey List
Niacinamide

star rating

(452)

favorite

upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

A set of 4 bottles of 30ml hyaluronic acid serum for only 11$. So 2,75$ for 1 bottle of 30ml hyaluronic acid serum!!!😳 the brand was called GENIE IN A BOTTLE and i think it was from Hong Kong (EDIT: it was from Taiwan actually!!) but I'm not sure it was a long time ago. despite the crazy cheap price it was very good quality, literally same as a 30$ hyaluronic acid serum and gave me excellent results πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ’“
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

aleo Vera gel from yubiso ( a Japanese store kinda ? ) 😊😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!