Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Connect

ReeneeReviews user profile picture
super picky user badge

ReeneeReviews

Dry/Resilient

dot351 Views

What’s your photography style?

We’re all skincare lovers here, and we know how important photos of the products can be for packaging, textures, and more! Do you have a specific styling that you follow when taking your product shots? Are you a water shot lover? Texture lover? Styalized shoots? I’d love to hear of everyone’s creativity, and please share some of your favorite shots with everyone! I personally love doing outdoor shoots when possible :) I’m working on getting better at dropper shots and texture shots too!
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

11 Comments

iJAYi user profile picture

iJAYi

Oily/Resilient

I would say that I like to take closeup pictures with personalized backgrounds (sometimes according to the product’s color) I also love taking texture shots !!~ Here some examples from my feed 🌝💖 i love your pictures btw !!😍
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

ReeneeReviews

Dry/Resilient

oh wow these are absolutely beautiful! do you use a macro lens?
upvote

comment

Alna user profile picture

Alna

Oily/Sensitive

Wow . Those shots are eye catching . When it comes to product photography i love layout,water shot,texture shot. I am still learning to try out new ideas of photography.
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

ReeneeReviews

Dry/Resilient

Aw thank you! I’m still learning myself- there’s always new things to try out! I love the concept of water shots but I just can’t get a hang of them haha
upvote

comment

kaweeel user profile picture

kaweeel

Oily/Sensitive

I can't say I have a style, my feed's pretty much all over the place😅 but I'm trying to stick to a white background at the moment. White background + a lil sunlight and maybe some texture shots too(but honestly I suck at this, my phone cam quality is questionable)
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

ReeneeReviews

Dry/Resilient

I feel that! I know some influencers really stick to a strong theme with their posts but everyone is different with their creativity :) I love the thought of a clean, well lit shoot! I also use my phone as a camera and I don’t get good light indoors so that’s why I head outside hehe
upvote

comment

Ajthetechnologist user profile picture

Ajthetechnologist

Dry/Sensitive

those are great photos! I like to mix it up with macros and portraits
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

ReeneeReviews

Dry/Resilient

ohhh I love a good macro! what do you use to take photos?
upvote

comment

mq user profile picture

mq

Oily/Resilient

I honestly still don't know how to properly take photos of products 😭🤣 I'm still learning 😅 Btw, your photos looks greaaaat 🤩
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

ReeneeReviews

Dry/Resilient

Aw thank you! we’re all learning :) I’m sure your photos are great too!!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush event

Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!