picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

coranne user profile picture

coranne

Dry/Sensitive

dot163 Views

Yesstyle shipping?

I don't order often from yes style but I placed an order back at the beginning of July and it says that it was shipped on July 6th and I have heard nothing since. My tracking didn't update and it has gone silent. I emailed Yesstyle at the end of July and they said I just had to wait. My question is... how long should I wait until I reach out again? 2 months for an order of 2 items seems excessive- the previous order had 10 items and came in 2 weeks.
upvote

comment

3 Comments

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Dry/Sensitive

where do you live? when i order on Yesstyle it took at least 1 ½month for shipping. I think I would email them again. I mean there nothing wrong with it! It isnt your fault that the tracking doesnt work
upvote

comment

coranne

Dry/Sensitive

I'm in the US on the East Coast. I know shipping can take awhile but it seems odd.
upvote

comment

Sharonspendstoomuch user profile picture
super picky user badge

Sharonspendstoomuch

Dry/Resilient

Standard shipping took a month to get to me (they fulfilled order right away) so now I pick Express/Priority shipping even if I have to pay extra. I’m also on East coast
upvote

comment

MelissaKarey user profile picture

MelissaKarey

Dry/Resilient

mine always comes in exactly a week but sometimes products say they’ll be shipped after 21 days so maybe it could’ve been that?
upvote

comment

coranne

Dry/Sensitive

I wish haha... I got the notice that my order had been shipped on July 6th.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!