picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Ingredients

Roooni user profile picture

Roooni

Oily/Sensitive

dot128 Views

peptide serum help

I am using a peptide night serum from Klairs for about two weeks and I honestly didn’t know what it do for my skin. It feels like a pigmented water just trickling down my face… but that wasn’t the main issue. I’m wondering what i can or cannot pair with it… Can I pair such serum with an acid, like use it after my exfoliation and vitamin c? Does anyone have experience with this particular serum or other peptide serum? Are they effective? Many thanks.
Midnight Blue Youth Activating Drop

Dear, Klairs
Midnight Blue Youth Activating Drop

star rating

(156)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

Glowyforever user profile picture
super picky user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

This is night time routine product that supposed to be used after cleanser before toner. So you can use other serum after toner step. The main purpose of peptides in skincare is to prevent aging and improve skin elasticity, so there won’t be any dramatic results in short term, but it will be beneficial in a long run.
upvote

comment

Roooni user profile picture

Roooni

Oily/Sensitive

thanks …. I think I will just use it consistently…
upvote

comment

ciciii user profile picture

ciciii

Oily/Sensitive

peptide really helps smooth the face and supple. This content is the best. especially if you use a product that contains this peptide at night, and wake up in the morning, your skin will immediately look healthy and supple and also very smooth.😭💜
upvote

comment

Cdal user profile picture

Cdal

Oily/Resilient

Hy , maybe your skin just new to find suitable for the peptide ingredients so you need to always keep calm to know how the products feel it .
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!