picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

jojobeauty16 user profile picture

jojobeauty16

Oily/Resilient

dot123 Views

Changing your moisturizer compared with season

Just wondering if any one changes their moisturizer with the change of season? Or do you just add in extra steps if your skin is drier in the winter etc.
upvote

comment

6 Comments

C

cccellyy

Oily/Resilient

I live in an area with extreme winters and summers so I do change my moisturer per season. In the summer I use my lighter Cera Ve lotion AM and PM; in the winter I only use it in the AM so my face isn’t oily during the day and switch to a heavier lotion at night.
upvote

comment

jojobeauty16

Oily/Resilient

😘😍πŸ₯°
upvote

comment

Ruthieandskincare user profile picture

Ruthieandskincare

Dry/Resilient

I do this all the time. Or if I feel my moisturiser is not cutting it, ill add a facial oil either mixed in with my moisturiser or under or over my moisturiser really depends on my mood.
upvote

comment

jojobeauty16

Oily/Resilient

just to say, an oil should always be your last step in your routine, if you want to get the best benefits from all of your products xx😍πŸ₯°
upvote

comment

Betweendots user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Betweendots

Oily/Sensitive

I do, I go for lighter formulas in summer and heavy ones in winter since I live in climate where air is super dry in the summer and the temperature is high but humid in other season (still high temperatures comparing to other cities, usually - 15C = its cold, above its not that bad) .
upvote

comment

jojobeauty16

Oily/Resilient

πŸ’πŸ’žβ£
upvote

comment

elaineganuelas user profile picture
picky squad user badge

elaineganuelas

Oily/Resilient

I switch up depending on need/season not just with moisturizers but the routine overall
upvote

comment

jojobeauty16

Oily/Resilient

nice xx πŸ₯°πŸ˜
upvote

comment

A

Arlyn

Oily/Resilient

Oh this brings back memories. I live in a tropical country where its hot and humid all year round so my moisturizer is mostly the same. BUT a few years back I travelled to the UK with my family and it was late winter (I think). My skin became so dry that it was flaky. I had to use my mums moisturizer (she had dry skin to begin with) I finally understood why some people around the globe use different skincare products according to seasons. I mean I kinda of got the gist of it beforehand but after experiencing it firsthand it was eye opening.
upvote

comment

jojobeauty16

Oily/Resilient

that's so cool. did you enjoy the uk? well apart from it drying out your skin? πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°πŸ˜
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!