picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Deals & News

ditaputri user profile picture

ditaputri

Oily/Resilient

dot274 Views

Became YesStyle Influencer✨

Hi! I’m a new YesStyle Influencer but lack of knowledge on what’s good and the benefit when i join as YesStyle influencer, can anyone who already expert explain to me please? I also hope this discussion can also inspired other people to be YesStyle Influencer🤍 Anyway, i have a discount code that you guys might want to try when you purchase goodies from YesStyle, my code is YSTDT2508. I’ll be so thankful if you guys use my code. Thank you in advance🤍 https://www.yesstyle.com/en/home.html?rco=YSTDT2508&utm_term=YSTDT2508&utm_medium=Influencer&utm_source=dynamic&mcg=influencer
upvote

comment

5 Comments

askinmood user profile picture

askinmood

Oily/Resilient

Once a month you can go to the influencer page and claim a product by adding it to your shopping cart. There are 3 available at a time to choose from. Another benefit is you can go to the yesstyle influencer ig page and enter influencer-only giveaways. And of course you can earn some commission too by people using your code.
upvote

comment

ditaputri

Oily/Resilient

thank you so much for the explanation i really appriciate it☺️💘 when we claim product do we need to purchase any product from yesstyle first?
upvote

comment

Renautarii user profile picture

Renautarii

Oily/Resilient

ongkirnya mahal banget ka ke indonesia tuhh🥲
upvote

comment

ditaputri

Oily/Resilient

hahaha iyaa that is why i’m so hesitate to order something🙂
upvote

comment

Cdal user profile picture

Cdal

Oily/Resilient

I also new to the yesstyle influencer but i just purchase sunscreen on the website , and the shipping really fast for my country
upvote

comment

ditaputri

Oily/Resilient

which country you are in???
upvote

comment

yamiisakura user profile picture

yamiisakura

Oily/Sensitive

no, you dont have to purchase any product firts, you can choose a free product but you have to pay the shipping fees obligatory, I'm a influencer too and i can't claim them because of that 😓 btw my code Is SAKURA92 💖
upvote

comment

iamkhayramos user profile picture

iamkhayramos

Oily/Resilient

i lack knowledge about this YesStyle app, too. Kindly enlighten me with this app, please. haha
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!