picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

E

e123

Dry/Resilient

dot122 Views

retinoids

Im thinking of getting a retinoid for hyperpigmentation and dark circles but i want to know which is the best to get that is still affordable and also how i should use it?
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Cdal user profile picture

Cdal

Oily/Resilient

For me , i not recommend retinoids if you are new . Just focus on your basic routine and for your problem , you can use these ingredients that are really good to help your skin issue such : Arbutin Alpha Arbutin Niacinamide Vitamin C Kojic Acid and many more !! i suggest some products for you 😍
My Signature Red C Serum

TIAM
My Signature Red C Serum

star rating

(39)

favorite

Vita B3 Source

TIAM
Vita B3 Source

star rating

(1201)

favorite

Vitamin C Brightening Serum

SKIN&LAB
Vitamin C Brightening Serum

star rating

(251)

favorite

Vita Refre-C Toner

TIAM
Vita Refre-C Toner

star rating

(72)

favorite

upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

I would recommend u to start slow & start with low % . u may consider retinol from the inkey list or the ordinary as I heard they r quite gentle. use retinol max 3x times a week ( u may start with once a week first & slowly build up ur skin tolerance, use on dry skin aft cleansing. Rmb not to mix with ingredients like aha/bha or vitamin c, not forgotting daily sun protection too 😇😇

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!