picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

dajellyskin user profile picture

dajellyskin

Dry/Sensitive

dot166 Views

CLEANSING WATER

Can cleansing waters or micellar waters remover spf? What's your take on people using micellar water as their first cleanse rather then oil cleansers?
upvote

comment

9 Comments

mq user profile picture

mq

Oily/Resilient

Tried using micellar water as my first cleanser when I run out of cleansing oil, and personally, I don't think micellar water is as effective as cleansing oils when it comes to cleaning off sunscreen residues. 😅
upvote

comment

hiratheaddict user profile picture

hiratheaddict

Oily/Sensitive

hi! cleansing/micellar waters do remove oil based dirt and they are actually formulated for it and also for even more hard dirt to remove. i have used micellar water to cleanse my spf and it worked really well~ but still i feel the cleanest when i use a cleansing oil with water! heres what i use;
Sensibio H2O AR

Bioderma
Sensibio H2O AR

star rating

(175)

favorite

Kind to Skin Hydrating Cleansing Oil

Simple
Kind to Skin Hydrating Cleansing Oil

star rating

(27)

favorite

upvote

comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

Yes, it can. I personally use micellar water to remove the sunscreen residue and it never causes me any problem. I choose micellar water as it is enough for my needs of double cleansing at the end of the day. I wear no makeup and only using it to remove the sunscreen residue. Moreover, it is cheaper than cleansing oil/balm. So, I guess it just depends on the needs and preferences.
upvote

comment

Cdal user profile picture

Cdal

Oily/Resilient

Yes , i use the Micellar Water at the morning and Noon then i use the Cleansing Oil at night . its all can help to remove your spf well enough . Lets try , and i share the best products that i use :
Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water

Garnier
Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water

star rating

(163)

favorite

Gokujyun Cleansing Oil

Hada Labo
Gokujyun Cleansing Oil

star rating

(101)

favorite

SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water

Garnier
SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water

star rating

(352)

favorite

upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

yes cleansing water or micellar water is as effective as cleansing oil / balm. is just that which kind of texture u prefer to use 😃😃
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!