picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

Hebskin user profile picture

Hebskin

Oily/Sensitive

dot120 Views

Picky appreciation post 🙌🏼🧡🤩

Up until I started using Picky I always had a terrible skincare routine full of products unsuitable for my skin type (in hindsight!) but I always kept everything I’d buy or be gifted and try to use it up. I always thought ‘it must do Something good..’ or ‘it was so expensive so it must have some sort of benefit’. This could not be further from the truth!! I can’t believe how long and how much money I wasted on inferior skin products just because of a fancy brand or so as not to waste things. Since I started using the Picky app I’ve learnt SO much about my skin journey and what’s right for me, what’s not right, all through the advice the Picky community so generously give and all the product/brand recommendations. Really pleased Picky came out with the app and that it has such great people on it who are all so enthusiastic about quality skin health & wellness 😍🙏🏼🎉 🧡
upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!