picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

krisaimee user profile picture

krisaimee

Oily/Resilient

dot1,090 Views

Skin1004 Centella Ampoule

I won the giveaway for the Skin1004 Centella Ampoule and received it recently. I would like to start using it, but I’m not sure when I should incorporate it in my routine. Should I use it before or after serum/essence? And is it more effective to use it in my morning or night routine?
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

star rating

(3896)

favorite

upvote

comment

74 Comments

britishshorthair user profile picture

britishshorthair

Oily/Resilient

you shoule check it by their consistency, the thinnest to thickest. it was both okay day or night routine
upvote

comment

krisaimee user profile picture

krisaimee

Oily/Resilient

thank you so much for the tip!
upvote

comment

Cdal user profile picture

Cdal

Oily/Resilient

Its depends on how your next texture for the products , for me i use this ampoule after my toner because the texture is very light watery and after that i follow with the my favorite serum . Just try it first , and i hope your skin will love it 😍
upvote

comment

Psoriaskin user profile picture

Psoriaskin

Dry/Sensitive

I am use it both AM and PM! But since it is such a soothing product, it might be especially nice at the end of the day. My skin loves it. As someone else already said, you should go by thinnest to thickest in viscosity. I use this after toner and before serum.
upvote

comment

dearestif user profile picture

dearestif

Oily/Sensitive

personally, i use it both AM and PM. fw > toner > skin1004 ampoule > serum > moisturizer
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!