picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

kimbeauty user profile picture

kimbeauty

Dry/Resilient

dot190 Views

Skin1004 Centella Toner vs. Ampoule

I recently received my Skin1004 Centella Ampoule and Toner, because I was lucky enough to win one of the recent giveaways. First, absolutely love the packaging. I like a nice clean simple classic look. I’m not one for a loud in your face packaging. Second, when I turned the bottle around for the first time, I noticed that there is a scenic picture on the backside of the label. I was wondering if it is supposed to be that way. Thirdly, love the bottles. Thankfully, there is no strong scent. I like wearing perfume, so I don’t want several different strong smelling products on my face and body. Lastly, I like the toner very much. There is refreshing feeling from the toner.Doesn’t seem to dry out my face like some timers I’ve used in the past. My face is smoother after using the toner vs not using the toner. Sadly, the ampoule was not something I liked. At first when I felt the product I thought I was going to like. After applying my face was really sticky which I didn’t like. I thought maybe when it dried it wouldn’t be sticky anymore but no it was still sticky. My recommendation is : Buy the toner not the ampoule
carousel
carousel
carousel
Madagascar Centella Toning Toner

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Toning Toner

star rating

(1324)

favorite

Madagascar Centella Ampoule

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

star rating

(3896)

favorite

upvote

comment

18 Comments

Alatinaandagolden user profile picture
super picky user badge

Alatinaandagolden

Oily/Resilient

fascinating 😊 in my opinion this ampoule is very much runny in comparison with other ampoules I have used in the past
upvote

comment

Pickytimin user profile picture

Pickytimin

Oily/Sensitive

Amazing. Enjoy 🥰
upvote

comment

yamiisakura user profile picture

yamiisakura

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for your honest opinion 😊
upvote

comment

ameliaoktarija user profile picture

ameliaoktarija

Oily/Sensitive

so far i love the ampoule..😆💕
upvote

comment

remedyforbeauty user profile picture
super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

same I like it too, I don't find it sticky. but a person could mix it with HA or a hydrating toner if the texture is not ideal. I do think it could use some boosting ingredients like HA or glycerin to add hydration
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!