picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

samiaeva user profile picture

samiaeva

Dry/Sensitive

dot148 Views

have you guys tried it?

🍋Are you looking for ways to improve your skincare routine for summer season? I would recommend you all to try out this Garnier 30x vitamin c serum product from @garnierarabia that i have recently gifted by @sampleo_arabia ✨My Opinion ✨ Vitamin C is my current favourite ingredient when it comes to skincare fights and repairs sun damage, promotes collagen production, fades away dullness and dark spots and keeps your skin hydrating. 🍋Main Ingredient : 1% vitamin C as an anti-oxidant, 2 % Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) known to reduce the appearance of pores while hydrating the skin. Yuzu and Lemon for spotless skin and a radiant glow. ✨ My Reviews about this product✨ ✅Love the texture of it, and very light weight. ✅ Can be use daily morning after applying u can use sunscreen & moisture ✅It did helped reducing the dullness of my skin. ✅My Skin really feels plumped after applying this. ✅ it improves your skin tone and texture . ✅Gives you glow and hydrating skin. ✅ Suitable for all skin type.. 💯you can definitely add this product to your skincare routine And Get this amazing product for yourself❤️ Let me know in the comment below what do you think? 💜 Follow me on Instagram @snappy.overload😊😊💛
carousel
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Cdal user profile picture

Cdal

Oily/Resilient

Hi , i already try this range and ya i really like the effect . but , i already use the whole range such the cleanser , moisturiser , essence and their sunscreen . i really love garnier so much 😍
upvote

comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

I tried the serum a year ago, to treat my new acne scar and it helped even though the progress was rather slow. For the tips, I liked to use it only on the scar area and not all over my face as it tended to leave a sticky feeling even though it also gave some glowy effect on my face.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!