Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Brand Talk

Santinosmomma user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Santinosmomma

Oily/Resilient

dot253 Views

JUMISO PORE-RESTπŸ’ž

Iv looking into Jumiso's Pore Rest line for treatment and prevention of Black heads. While i have not yet tried this brand. I have not yet tried most of these wonderful Korean beauty brands. I NEED THIS LINE IN MY LIFE!! In fact this looks like it could very well replace my daily routine all together! The cleanser and toning pads have my biggest interest of the four. Black heads are my biggest issue. Idk why ,but im always struggling with them. None of the products that are available to me in Canada just are not working. Not even the strips you put in then pull of along with all the grime from the pores. They just do not work. My nose area has to be my most troublesome area. My chin and eyebrows as well. So i have to say i am so hopeful i get picked for the JUMISO GIVEAWAY πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ€žIt would be my honer to use these products and give a review. These givaways also give picky users like me that do not have affordable access to brands like jumiso a chance to try them and surely love them. I must say this past few weeks iv found two licensed companies that are selling korean skincare and makeup in Canada at an affordable price. So that when we find a product that we love from a kbeauty brand. We can actually access it. I also noticed this line from Jumiso says BHA PHA AHA all in one product AMAZING!! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS MY EXCITEMENT AND HOPE HIGH !!! πŸŽ‰πŸ’“πŸ˜β€πŸ’š HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS AND GALS!?????? EXCITED FOR JUMISO'S GIVAWAY AND PRODUCTS ?????
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

36 Comments

Glowyforever user profile picture
super picky user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

Those products seem sooo great! I’m actually going to recive them from StyleKorean thru their TryMeReviewMe program and they supposed to be delivered this coming Wednesday! Really exited to start using them and gonna post my review here on picky as well!
upvote

comment

Judiel user profile picture

Judiel

Oily/Sensitive

how can you track the item
upvote

comment

thelelel user profile picture

thelelel

Dry/Resilient

Hoping to get picked too! Goodluck on all of usss ❀️
upvote

comment

nandita user profile picture

nandita

Oily/Sensitive

Like others said it takes a while to see some results! Even though a product is ranked as "holy grail" sometimes this specific product isnt just working for you! Are you using the toner every day? Make sure to not overexfoilitate and f up your barrier. If you're empty your products and you dont see any improvements I would try other products!
upvote

comment

Pickytimin user profile picture

Pickytimin

Oily/Sensitive

Omg just really really hoping I can be chosen for this set. I saw this giveaway and I immediately entered because my pores need these🀞🀞🀞. Gudluck to those that entered.
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

I hope to try them too
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!