picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

M

msofia262

Dry/Resilient

dot209 Views

the ordinary products

Hello, I have black heads in my nose area, I’ve hear some products of the ordinary can help so I want to know what you guys recomend. Thanks :)
upvote

comment

11 Comments

bymj user profile picture

bymj

Dry/Sensitive

Hi! for black heads I would recommend you to use and exfoliant, this one isnt from T.O but i think for what u look for works really good.
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant

Paula's Choice
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant

star rating

(619)

favorite

upvote

comment

M

msofia262

Dry/Resilient

thanks!!!
upvote

comment

jojobeauty16 user profile picture

jojobeauty16

Oily/Resilient

the ordinary's lactic acid is a good choice. there has been so much more research done and they have found lactic acid is one of the best acids for blackheads etc. it doesn't work for everyone though, and does depend on skin type, resilience etc. Salicylic acid is another great choice and has less chance of irritation on more sensitive skins, but can take longer to work. it's all about what suits your skin the best and that is through trial and error. some skin types can even combine the two as one is an aha and the other a bha. xx
upvote

comment

nandita user profile picture

nandita

Oily/Sensitive

Like others said it takes a while to see some results! Even though a product is ranked as "holy grail" sometimes this specific product isnt just working for you! Are you using the toner every day? Make sure to not overexfoilitate and f up your barrier. If you're empty your products and you dont see any improvements I would try other products!
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

For blackheads, I usually first use a clay mask (to kinda suck out the blackhead), then use the TO salicylic acid 🤍
upvote

comment

U

unnier

Dry/Sensitive

Hi! We have same situation. Been using this product for 3weeks - (2x a week) and it helps to clear the blackheads on my nose area, even the dark spots on my cheeks area due to acne it lightens
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

The Ordinary
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

star rating

(1780)

favorite

upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!