picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

mryry user profile picture

mryry

Dry/Sensitive

dot117 Views

⁉️suggestions on my day routine

Hello beauties! Needing some guidance..This is my day time routine. Am I doing it in the right order? I am using sunscreen as well I didn’t put it in the picture but it’s last but is there anything should add or switch around? Love suggestions thank you. I have crazy skin after Accutane it is very sensitive and I have a lot of deep ice pick and box car scars.
carousel
upvote

comment

1 Comment

Pickytimin user profile picture

Pickytimin

Oily/Sensitive

If this skincare order is working for you perfectly then I do not think you need anything more because of how you said you have really sensitive skin. Also when you said you do use sunscreen, that made me happy phew😁. All I am just going to ask is if you use anything on your lip, like an soft lip balm?
upvote

comment

mryry user profile picture

mryry

Dry/Sensitive

thank you! it is working just seeing clogged pores yes Idk how I forgot to put the most important thing in the picture 😂. and I haven’t been able to afford what I want but I use palmers chapstick and Vaseline lol. but for the future what do you suggest?
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!