picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Opinion

Mayphrodite user profile picture

Mayphrodite

Oily/Resilient

dot147 Views

Is this normal?

I've been using this for about a week and I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this. First of all, I don't have sensitive skin, second I'm not being rude or controversial, I just want to know if this is normal. If you're using or have used this product, is it normal to have a little stinging pain whenever you apply it? I don't have any wound neither shave my face but I do feel it's kinda hurting me. Tho, I don't see any effects of my skin but only that sensation. Please help me out
Vitamin C Brightening Gel Cream

COMMONLABS
Vitamin C Brightening Gel Cream

star rating

(313)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

karamarcelo user profile picture

karamarcelo

Oily/Resilient

HI! 💕
upvote

comment

AmeeJay user profile picture

AmeeJay

Dry/Resilient

I've actually used a vit c serum that stings but does the job. Reviews on the product said the same thing, stinging sensation but goes away after applying other products. Have you read reviews saying they experienced the same thing?
upvote

comment

Mayphrodite user profile picture

Mayphrodite

Oily/Resilient

Sorry, I'm not that professional at these. But that last sentence of yours is kinda rude. I just want to be enlightened, have a great day
upvote

comment

Qyara user profile picture

Qyara

Oily/Sensitive

I don't use that product but you shouldn't continue if you have irritation. It's bad for your skin healthy. But if you want to keep using, since it will wasting to throw away. You can use it one or two in a weeks. You also can apply on your body. Any part. As long as you don't have any irritation.
upvote

comment

Qyara user profile picture

Qyara

Oily/Sensitive

I suggest you use some products that can calming your skin after use Vitamin C gel cream
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!