picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

R

rheeeee

Oily/Sensitive

dot165 Views

AM routine makes skin look worse?

Hey all! When I wake up in the morning my skin looks nice and calm. After my routine and about a hour it looks worse…. Does anyone else find this? Does this suggest I’m using something it doesn’t like? Is it just because of my oily skin? I’ve attached photos of my routine
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

8 Comments

Y

yoqichia

Dry/Resilient

Maybe you can try to reduce the amount of the product that you used
upvote

comment

mq user profile picture

mq

Oily/Resilient

The number of steps in your AM routine might feel too heavy for your skin. 😅 Maybe you can try to lessen it to cleanser, (optional: toner), moisturizer, sunscreen. 😬
upvote

comment

R

rheeeee

Oily/Sensitive

Thankyou! I thought that was probably the case. do you think I can keep the AR serum aswell? and I guess put the nicinamide, k+ @ night
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

IMO🤔Effaclar K(+) + Effaclar Concentrate + L'Oréal Retinol are too much. I would keep just one of them and stop the two other (and keep them for later, when one another is finished) I would either stop (and keep for later) the Olay serum or Rosaline AR as well. Just simplify your routines (am and pm).
upvote

comment

jinnaee user profile picture

jinnaee

Dry/Resilient

Hi, can you elaborate a little more on how it looks “worse”? Does it look dull, irritated, red, etc?
upvote

comment

R

rheeeee

Oily/Sensitive

more red, shiny & just annoyed looking.
upvote

comment

Muziz user profile picture

Muziz

Oily/Resilient

U may try to reduce the amount of skincare product used, lesser burden on the skin, see whether it helps. Because sometimes 1 + 1 not necessarily equals to 2
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!