picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

skincarebylyner user profile picture

skincarebylyner

Oily/Resilient

dot68 Views

acne-eliminating products

What are some of your divine acne-eradicating one product? Like what's the one rescue product you use when you have an upcoming or occuring pimple? I know some of y'all's have different products since our skin is different which some gentler products might work for others and vice-versa. Acne Patch? Spot Treatment? Bha Toner? Bha Serum?
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Pux user profile picture

Pux

Oily/Sensitive

Mine is spot treatment ⛄ I use 10% benzoyl peroxide and it really help with my cystic acne.I use the highest percentage of benzoyl peroxide since my cystic acne is so stubborn 😂
upvote

comment

Unnily user profile picture

Unnily

Oily/Resilient

adapalene gel❤
upvote

comment

glowyame user profile picture

glowyame

Oily/Sensitive

please try this spot treatment from COSRX. it’s my holy grail! this flattens out my pimple overnight and also combats soon-to-be pimple (if that made sense lmao). i had a bump on my chin the other night and it disappeared the next morning thanks to this amazing product!
AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream

COSRX
AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream

star rating

(88)

favorite

upvote

comment

Masen user profile picture

Masen

Oily/Resilient

Im not sure if you heard of this but the black african bar soap from shea moisture has been my cleanser for the past week or 2. i was desperate to find a cleanser that minimized my acne or at least kept it at bay. ever since i started using it ive had no active break outs. if you choose to try this out make sure you moisturize LOTS!!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!