picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Opinion

thebeautytalk user profile picture

thebeautytalk

Dry/Sensitive

dot46 Views

Reviews : what you're looking for?

What are the factors you look for in skincare reviews? As a content creator, I do believe there's always room for improvement. I started my Youtube channel 1 year ago, and I've done multiple reviews on skincare products and each time, I'll be focusing on the ingredients, texture, fragrance, and the finishing of the product after being applied because those are the factors that I pay more attention to on every product that I use. As much as I agree that every reviews online should be taken with a grain of salt, I want to know what are the viewers expectations from the contents about skincare, to add more informations needed in the future contents. Your input will be very much appreciated and helpful for me and other skincare content creators. Also, I think we can share these infos when we're writing our reviews on this app too 😊 πŸ’œπŸ’œ
upvote

comment

2 Comments

P

PickyUmami

Dry/Sensitive

First of all, I think your reviews are already great! Besides the factors you already mentioned (ingredients, texture, fragrance and finishing), I'm always curious about: 🌼the packaging, for example a cheap pump or a jar lid that breaks easily 🌼how many uses I might get out of the product 🌼if the product being reviewed might benefit or would require a complement, for example a moisturizer that isn't rich enough for dry skin and would require a toner. Very interesting post! Thank you for asking πŸ™‚
upvote

comment

thebeautytalk

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you so much and oh my god, these are the things that I've never thought of and I will definitely include them in my future reviews. Thank you so much for taking you time to give me this valuable response! πŸ’œ
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I would add (with respect to your list and the previous comment, which I agree with) your assessment of whether the product gave you the advertised results and how long it took for you to notice any. You could also mention any adverse effect the product had on your skin.
upvote

comment

thebeautytalk

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave your comment here. Thanks to your input, i now have better ideas on what to include in my reviews next! πŸ’œπŸ’œ really appreciate it !
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!