picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Deals & News

amandaempleo user profile picture

amandaempleo

Dry/Resilient

dot64 Views

giveaway!

Hi Picky’s! 🚨GIVEAWAY TIME!🚨 I’m so excited to do my first giveaway with such an amazing brand! I’ve teamed up with @instanaturals for you to have a chance to try these 3 beauties! YOU CAN WIN: ☀️Skin Brightening Cream ☀️Vitamin C Cleanser ☀️Youth Express Eye Gel RULES TO ENTER: 1. Follow @theamandaglow and @instanaturals 2. Double tap this photo 3.Tag your friends (1 tag = 1 entry, unlimited entries!) BONUS ENTRIES: 4. Share to your story, mention it’s a giveaway and tag @theamandaglow and @instanatuals for 5 extra entries! ❗️Giveaway open to Canadian and US Residents! 🇨🇦🇺🇸 I’m hosting an amazing giveaway on my page! Instanaturals have amazing products and I would love to give you guys an opportunity to them out for yourself! Head over to my page on Instagram @theamandaglow to enter to win! Good luck beauties! Giveaway ends 8/24 🧡
carousel
upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!