picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Giveaways

Domvjohn user profile picture

Domvjohn

Oily/Resilient

dot53 Views

Picky Squad??

Hey everyone! Someone said they made the Picky squad? Is that something different than just using the app?? Also, (kind of a dumb question) but has anyone become the Best Reviewer?? And if so how do you make it? Just make a lot of reviews? Thanks πŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

picky used to have a special reward for those who r in the picky / super picky squad. it’s been awhile since they held that rewards event. regarding the best reviewer this has to depends on which product/brand r u mentioning. each giveaway has different timeline & different best reviewers too. if u r selected, picky will send u a separate email. no, u doesn’t need lots of reviews for u to become the best reviewer. the brand is the one who choose the best reviewer, not picky. I would say quality review > quantity 😁😁
upvote

comment

Domvjohn

Oily/Resilient

someone said you can apply somehow? is that true?
upvote

comment

deby user profile picture

deby

Dry/Sensitive

Picky Squad (silver star) and the Super Picky Squad (gold diamond) are labels on your profile as proof of your achievements in the picky community. In the past, there were events specifically for the Picky Squad and Super Picky Squad members, but it hasn't been around for a long time πŸ˜…
upvote

comment

Domvjohn

Oily/Resilient

oh ok! ya I was wondering because this girl made a post saying she made the Picky Squad so I was like WHA?
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!