picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Other

Tinaturner user profile picture

Tinaturner

Oily/Resilient

dot45 Views

essence and ampoule

Ok I am new to essence and ampoule which should go first in a skincare routine and can you use them morning and at night and are they safe to use daily? All these products are new to me since joining picky so I need all the help I can get.
upvote

comment

2 Comments

xxygirl user profile picture

xxygirl

Oily/Sensitive

you should use the lighter consistency first then follow up with other one..but actuallyyou can use any of it first based on the most targeted corner.. mostly they are safe to use daily like hyaluronic acid, cica or something mild..but if you use activite ingredients you can try gradually add in your routine..
upvote

comment

Tinaturner user profile picture

Tinaturner

Oily/Resilient

Thank you
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

it depends on ur skin concerns & the texture u prefer dear. there’s various types of essence & ampoule too including hydrating, calming , exfoliating etc. usually they r fine to use daily except for exfoliant essence/ampoule ( this has to depends on how well ur skin could tolerate the product, start slow & start with low % first , slowly build up ur skin tolerance) for exfoliant essence/toner I would recommend using at night, calming /soothing /hydrating essence/ampoule is safe to use both day & night πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!